Some of the testing offered by DirectLabs® is performed with home specimen collection kits from our Specialty Labs
- Home test kits are mailed to you at no charge and most include a prepaid specimen return envelope with the exception of International Orders.
- Collection, preparation and mailing instructions are included in the test kit.
- Be sure to carefully follow the preparation instructions before collecting specimen.
- Some kits require a phlebotomist for a blood collection. In this case, bring the complete kit to the lab where they will draw the blood and promptly mail the kit once the specimen is collected.
- Prior to collection, inform the lab that all you need is a blood draw.
- You will be responsible for additional draw fees.
- Home Test Kits are shipped domestically via USPS. Shipping fees apply to all International Orders.
Use the links provided below for help in locating a blood draw site near you.
Any Lab Test Now – Search to see if there is a location near you.
US Hospital Finder – Contact your local hospital, clinic or phlebotomy service. If you are unfamiliar with hospitals in your area, use the link provided.
National Phlebotomy Provider Network – 888-357-8499